No announcement yet.

UPDATE ON " JURASSIC PARK " AND " CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF " SUPER 8MM DIGESTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This topic was closed briefly. David has edited an earlier post, so now we continue on with the topic, the point of which is that the price of both digests will increase with the arrival of the New Year.

Comment

A Second Hand copy of Jurassic Park 600 Feet Sound on Super 8, Sold on ebay $100 less and no waiting time for up to 3 Months or more for New Print. Must have been a Bargin.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/JURASSIC...rdt=true&rt=nc

Comment

Actually, the auction honestly said that it has numerous white "specks" in the image, so it might we'll have been a slightly "defective" print, as, I have not heard about any white spots or flecks in any of the reviews. The other jurrasic print is a resell of the one from just a few weeks ago, as it has the same screenshots as before, and has a buy it now of 300.00.

Comment

Um that link doesnt exist now.

All you really need to do is read the review and a new film which is keeping those of us who actually buy new prints reely happy. Excellent and a quality print.
          Please tread softly, Dave invested heavily to make this magic happen when no one else did. If you love film as much as those who ordered did you will believe Santa came early.
          I believe in Santa and its film shaped

Comment

If you'd like to post about JP on eBay, please do so in this thread and not take us off-topic here.

Comment

Nobody's treading on Dave here, Lee. Personally, as a person who has also invested in making a release, (and maybe soon, a "re-release", more on that later on a separate post), I know full well what goes into a release and the monetary and time investment involved. All the best.

Comment

Fantastic thread for you Dave over 1000 views way to go and didn't I tell you JP was a fantastic view!

Who ever produced the master sound track deserves a award as that thumping track at the start resonates on my Elmo and Mission speaker system. Beautiful clarity.

Comment

Working...
                X