No announcement yet.

Pre-orders now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some day I am planning on doing the "JAWS tour" of Martha's Vineyard.

Comment

Philip a few weeks ago I watched a really interesting you-tube well worth watching. I wont post a direct link, here as its going way of topic, but if you look it up its called "JAWS Filming Location Then and Now" with a running time of 44.50 minutes.

Comment

Thanks Graham, I’ll take a look at it.

Comment

You know, the nice thing about time, is that it gets us closer to the day of JAWS arriving in my mailbox!

Comment

THANK YOU ......ALL....for your SUPPORT !! PLEASE sign up for my monthly email notifications !
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8993.JPG
Views:	680
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	40522

Comment

Dave, I really think the stress is getting to you, you must get some sunscreen, or, is it too late? Do you need the JAWS of life?

Comment

Gee wiz that picture directly above this comment. Just about how I felt July 28 when the thunderstorm lit up my backyard........

Comment

Thanks Dave for breathing new life, new interest and hearing our voices. That is what I appreciate the most . What you have accomplished is incredible. You will have more requests than you can imagine with the coming prints. The Balance for Jaws comes September 1st.

Comment

"The Great White Shark" as a new Super 8 cut version

Dave Baker, the great narrow film activist from Florida, delights the collector community with a new cut version of "The Great White Shark", which he has shortened to 30 minutes! Thus, the sequence of the hunt on the fish catcher was cut as if everything would happen in one "go", with no nights or breaks in between. From the first discovery to the final explosion. Action, action, action, you can only say. And thanks to Kodak's new low-fade stock, the wide sea shines again in the best analog colors. For $350 soon in your home theater. A – albeit luxurious – real alternative to the well-edited, but mostly red-tinged copy Piccolo film from the 1970s...

by Joachim Schmidt

Comment

Thank you Burton for your continued support . It's forum members like you that make this possible !

Comment

Here's an update from Alberto concerning the magnetic striping of the Digests - " The company that built the first inking wheel is working on this new one and should deliver the new inking wheel, specifically for the super 8, to me early next week. So ... everything as expected, so I should start again ... full steam ahead with the super 8 format from next week . "

Comment

With news like this, we are but weeks or so away from owning this digest! It's hard being patient, to be sure!

Comment

No worries!

Comment

Here's an update from Alberto concerning the magnetic striping of the Digests - " The company that built the first inking wheel is working on this new one and should deliver the new inking wheel, specifically for the super 8, to me early next week So ... everything as expected, so I should start again ... full steam ahead with the super 8 format from next week

I just read this again and realize that this must be the SECOND inking wheel Alberto is having made for his machine. So the good news is whatever they give him should work just fine.

I am very much looking forward to some new S8 prints coming my way in the not too distant future. Thanks, Dave.

Comment

Can’t wait…

Comment

Working...
                                X