No announcement yet.

Pre-orders now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was really impressed with those screenshots that Dave put up, and I'm sure that everyone who has ordered this digest, and the other people to follow, will not be disappointed in the least. Just a little longer, folks!

Comment

PRE-ORDERS NOW AVAILABLE ! -

DRACULA ( RESTORED UK VERSION 1958 ) - 400' COLOR / MONO

250.00 TOTAL / 125.00 DEPOSIT
      Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_9075.JPG Views:	0 Size:	84.9 KB ID:	43571
      PROJECTED RELEASE DATE : 10/31/21

Last edited by David Baker; October 02, 2021, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Hi, please could you tell me if Jurassic Park is still avaible to order, thanks, Darren

Comment

PM sent .

Comment

pre-orders now available! -

the beast from 20,000 fathoms - 400' b&w / mono

250.00 total / 125.00 deposit
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image_11334.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	50118
            projected release: 1-31-22

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Happy Christmas Day Dave.

Please can I order 2 prints pleasey, a much better investment here at the moment than a bank.

Many thanks

Comment

Dave does this mean the lab is up and running again and I’ll get my jaws and Dracula print? I would like to have the new beast release but I’m not committing yet as I’ve waited 5 months since paying in full for jaws and still have not received it. I’m all for supporting these new releases but knowing people received there prints months ago and I’m still waiting is becoming a joke.

Comment

Yes from what I was told and others receiving prints now with no problems everything is up and running . I have asked that the JAWS prints be replaced and DRACULA be printed now . Also the GODZILLA , KING OF THE MONSTERS prints are being printed and striped as well .
                    Phillip if you care to wait until you receive the others , by all means , do so . I'll try to have extra prints made for immediate sale and shipment with this release .

Comment

Unfortunately - as I understand it - Dave (nor anyone else selling new Super 8mm prints) can control the supply chain nor can they control the equipment that breaks down - case in point - Magnetic Striping in Italy - broken print wheel - 10 week delay - August-October.

And then, even when you have working equipment you get the sometimes lacking sense of urgency overseas in producing these prints and turning them around due to local issues, staffing, interest, and priorities - with a little Pandemic sprinkled in. I suspect we are likely very lucky to find some place - any place - that will even spend time on this niche collector's market. Sad for all of us. But nevertheless - true.

The best we can all do is hold our breath and stand on one foot and hope for the fastest error-free turnaround possible. In a perfect world all of these Super 8mm prints would be *in Stock" and all you would have to do is order them. These are understandably MADE TO ORDER.

Looking forward to receiving my prints when they become available.

Comment

Hi Dave - great to chat with you before Christmas

I will be placing an order for Jaws and Dracula at the end of this week - just waiting for my payday

Thanks for all the magnificent work you put in to these new prints. I hope the satisfaction you gain from spreading such joy to collectors worldwide manages to outweigh the stress!

As per your listing (pasted below) it is very clear to me I am likely to have a 3-4 months minimum wait assuming there are no bumps in the road which is a tiny concession considering if you weren't producing these prints there would be precisely nowhere else for me to go for prints of this nature.

Each print is ordered from Germany “ On Demand “ .

This includes the time it takes for the finished prints to go to Italy for sound striping , then back to Germany to be shipped to America and when it reaches America it goes for sound recording then out to you , the buyer . This whole process can take from 12 to 16 weeks – and in some cases longer , attributed also to the covid-19 pandemic .
                        Just be aware of this before you purchase a copy .

Comment

David Those of use who actually buy the new prints are with you all the way so well done you.

Comment

Typo Error !
                            200 foot B&W / sound digest on B&W film stock
                            150.00 USD

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_11334.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	50670

Comment

Working...
                            X