No announcement yet.

New large film reels in production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edwin I have Master and Commander sound it runs for 2 hours 18 minutes very full reel I need to get a take up Reel so I can show the whole Film Beaulieu 708 el Projector

Comment

Has anyone already ordered a 360 m spool and know the answer to my question ?

Comment

I did not order such a spool, but the diameter is 31 cm. So it will fit on 360m-Projectors like Elmo ST-1200 or the Revue Lux 80 Stereo.
        31 cm is the diameter of "normal" 360m-Spools. With the reduced core from 12 cm (Elmo-Spools) to whatever, it can fit more meters.

Comment

Thanks, Michael.

Comment

Hello Edwin,

- Are new reels showing a "white" or "black" aluminium oxyd (anodization) finish as well ?
            - Do you manage soften cuts on rims and more particularly on outside diameter (rounded periphery edge, like Beaulieu reels for exemple) ?

Thanks

Comment

I have released a new reel for the Beaulieu 708 / Fumeo super8 projectors today. See this topic: https://8mmforum.film-tech.com/vbb/f...age2#post37632

These are the large reels in our standard assortment today:

Click image for larger version

Name:	reels.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	37639

For actual prices, see: https://shop.van-eck.net/film-supplies/8mm-reels/p-1a/

This covers currently a lot of the popular projectors, like the Bauer T500/T600 series, Beaulieu 708, Elmo GS-1200, Fumeo, etc.

But I can imagine, that there our other sizes required, e.g. for other projectors, or long play units. If so, and you want to seriously order, please let me know.

The reels I make are treated, so no sharp edges, but not as round as for example some of the original Elmo big reels. Currently not anodized, but if required and willing to pay premium, this can be done of course.

Everything is possible, but has a price tag, especially with small series as today.

I hope to be able to serve the film community for a long time :-)

Regards, from my workshop in Tilburg, the Netherlands, Edwin van Eck (and team Van Eck Video Services) !

Comment

Working...
              X