No announcement yet.

Announcement: Super8database has been launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a lot of box pictures, catalogs, and film info for Super 8 releases in Japan if you would be interested in including it in the database. It would take quite a bit of time though to organize all of it.

Comment

Sorry for a slow reply. Somehow I didn't see your reply before now (as it was on a new page).

Thanks for offering these resources! We are discussing how to handle non English films and will do so in the future. It will then be interesting. But do they have Latin letters, or do they have Japanse Kanji signs?

Comment

I've just uploaded a few covers. What an enjoyable site and what a remarkable effort by Eivind, his wife Heidi and Greg Perry. It's great to see that so many people have contributed information and cover scans.

Doug

Comment

Thanks, Doug! I really appreciate the kind words! And thanks for the covers! It has been a great joy to get in touch with all the collectors that have contributed to the site so far!

Comment

What a service you have provided! Bravo! Your efforts, along with your colleagues is and shall be truly appreciated from now on. I have cover art to share too, not currently in the Data base. Just pass on the method that serves you best.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, Burton. And sorry for my late reply here.

It is fantastic if you have covers for the database! We have an upload page you can use. Please send us an email for instructions on how to do it. It is not complicated, but as we have personal upload links for each contributor it is best to handle it in mail. You can reach us at feedback@super8database.com. I am looking forward to hear from you!

Comment

I see you managed to find my scan of the Horror of Frankenstein box art from the Derann Facebook group. That saves me trying to sent it to you.

Comment

I try to ask for permission to use all pictures I find. So if I didn't ask you about, I must have done some mixup, and I do apologize if that is the case.

Comment

Many s8 optical sound features best being Goldfinger ex airline print

Comment

Hi Eivind and I just want to congratulate you and your helpers in compiling this fantastic website, it's superb and what an incredible and herculean effort you have managed to achieve! 😲😊

I will be using the site regularly and (having recently moved) when I am eventually able to unpack and catalogue my rather sizeable collection, I will check each film against the database and if that title or box-artwork needs adding then I will forward the same to you.

Ali.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the kind words! It is very motivating to get such feedback! Whenever you have time for contributing by sending covers you are more than welcome to make contact! :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X