No announcement yet.

New ULTRA 8 prints available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tawt I taw a puddy tat is a good choise.

I would also like to see a good color stereo version of:
    - Match of the century
    - Michael Jacksons Thiller
    - Minions Banana
    But that's just me.

When reading the rest,... I hope Ultra 8 have enough provid for the time spend on this work on each film, tp keep this going for a long time.
    Last edited by Matthieu van der Sluis; February 16, 2024, 09:50 AM.

Comment

If the response is positive we have top releases ready! 😉

Comment

The I Tawt I taw a puddy tat and Grand Canyonscope film,...
        its from a 35mm origenal scope.
        Does it just have borders on top and bottom, so I can zoom in to fill a 16:9 screen?
        Or is it anamorphic and do I need such an add-on lens?

Comment

Hello Matthieu, both are Scope. You need a Scope lens to get the original 2.39:1 ratio. This release is quite unique because it uses the Cineavision process which avoids the vertical cropping you get when doing a direct reduction from 35mm Scope (style B) to either 16mm or Super 8mm Scope (style A). So you get the full original Scope image. Both shorts look beautiful BTW.
          Regards

Comment

From what I understand, David Baker of Ocala, Florida had been doing some releases in the last few years prior to the pandemic I would be interested to read what he would have to say about all of this.....

Comment

Hello Chip,

I don’t know if you’re talking about my explanation of the Cineavision process or other things. If you need any additional info from me I would gladly provide it.

Best

Ruben

Comment

No thanks Ruben I'm good. I remain interested perhaps a drop in the water. Considering to take the plunge or not. Best wishes for success with this. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

I am unable to place an order using your website. I am trying to connect to an email service and it times out Is there an email address that I can use to communicate with your about an order?

Comment

Hello Philip,

The website opens your email when trying to place an order to comunicate with us and obtain a shipping quote depending of your location and payment options. That email is functional but if you don’t get it working, please PM me through this forum.
                    Thank you for your interest.

Best Regards

Ruben
                    Ultra 8

Comment

Working...
                    X