Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Curse Of Frankenstein recent release 400 foot version .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Curse Of Frankenstein recent release 400 foot version .

Has anyone on here bought a copy of the new Curse Of Frankenstein 400 foot version .
    If yes it would be great if they could review it with some screenshots if possible .
    I am very interested in this release .
    Is it still available to purchase ?

David,

I believe Curse of Frankenstein prints will be available in approximately 3 weeks. I hope to have more details soon.

Comment

Although I respect Doug's optimism, I am betting that it will take longer ... It always takes LONGER. However, once the print arrives, all is largely forgiven. 😃

Comment

Doug and Osi thank you both for replying to my query . I thought it had already been released . Does any one know what the purchase price will be and how i could order a copy here in the UK ?

Comment

Sorry I can't help you with that, David, but to be on the safe side of things, set aside 250.00, just to be safe. Could someone please put the actual price on here?

Comment

I don’t know if what you’re referring to exactly. Maybe Doug can clear up my confusion.
            Go to 8mm Films For Sale, page 3 with subject title New Super 8mm Digests - SOLD by Philip Hamilton. He was selling a 400’ color Curse Of Frankenstein which I did buy from him. It’s great! I don’t know if Doug is referring to the same print or not. If it is the same I’ll be happy to give you a review of it.

Comment

Jim,

I can appreciate the confusion! I'll try to find out more in the next day or two, but the prints that Philip listed in his sale thread were custom made for him, with only one or two being made. The new release that David is referring to is actually from a different lab, so we await a review of those prints once they are available.

Comment

Thanks for clearing up any confusion. I will say that Philip did a terrific job on his edit of Curse Of Frankenstein.

Comment

Curse of Frankenstein will be released by The Reel Image, who ships worldwide. The price is estimated at $260 and will be finalized once the prints arrive.
                  Please note that only subscribers to The Reel Image magazine (Subscription info can be found here) can place orders.

Comment

I thank you all for the replies and that information regarding the forthcoming new release of Curse Of Frankenstein .

Comment

Working...
                    X