Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BLACKPOOL FILM FAIR November 21st 2021.

i am happy to officialy anounce that this years Film Fair will take place at THE Grand Hotel Blackpool. more news to follow. after a year of almost no film events please try and support this one. anyone wishing to book dealers tables can contact Elaine Guest on 07931457817. THANK YOU.

That is great news, finally something to look forward to in the world of film. Best wishes to all concerned and keep up the good work. I aim to be there.

Happy Screenings

Comment

Good news indeed.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic!

Comment

Cheers to all...Shorty

Comment

I celebrated my birthday last Friday, I can't think of a better present. Well done to all concerned in making this epic weekend happen!
            John

Comment

This is very good news! I hope to come if traveling from Norway does not become a problem.

Comment

Great news. And happy birthday, John 😉

Comment

Great news will be there.

Comment

That's wonderful news, and I'm sure we will enjoy it even more, having been unable to do so last year! I'm pleased to confirm that the Saturday night dinner will also be happening. More details of this will be announced in the near future.

Comment

As most of you know by now David Baker and I are putting on our own film convention in August here in Florida I am very excited to do this with him and I hope for a really good turn out

The excitement and anticipation builds every day it gets closer

this is good news to hear about black pool an event I've never been able to attend due to its overseas I wish the coordinators and the guests the best always and have a sensational event come November!

Chip Gelmini
                      FFCC 2021
                      FLORIDA USA

Comment

Great news - I've never been to a film fair. Maybe this year?!

Comment

Rik - I'm not sure if you're in the UK, but if you are, you simply can't afford to miss the Blackpool weekend. Having attended them all from 1984 onwards, I may be biased, but considering the last one attracted around 10 collectors from overseas, including from the USA, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Belgium and Northern Ireland, it clearly offers a very special experience!

Comment

Chip What a fantastic place to have a USA event a place that has everything nearby wonderful. I hear it will be over a few days excellent.

From 17th May new restrictions are in place when entering the UK which is worth mentioning to our film friends. Everything is fluid so worth checking out gov.uk for the latest restrictions for your own country.
                            Some have to isolate upon entry also proving you have a covid test 2 days prior to entry. Have a good read as rules are changing.
                            Keep safe.
                            Last edited by Lee Mannering; May 22, 2021, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Why do I have the feeling that Chip and David's FFCC is the start of something really special down here in sunny Florida!

Comment

Working...
                              X