X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Todd
    replied
    I`m not saying I am for or against these many and very varied things these days, even if well intended.

But it worries me that we will have a generation of teenagers who don`t know whether they are coming or going.

They could easily be so mixed up and confused going through thier lives.

And thier children !!! Where are they going to be at.

Lifes hard enough already in 2021

Best Mark.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Newell
    replied
    Errol Flynn was obviously well ahead of his time. He would have a ball if he lived now.

Iโ€™m waiting for the DC Comics / Marvel movie sludge to finally sink at the box office but as long as the morons keeping going to see them , stream them or buy them the studio system will keep churning them out.

I think I read somewhere there is a remake of Howard the Duck being planned and he is also sexually ambiguous but then again Howard is a giant duck interacting in the real ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚world.

Leave a comment:

• Tom Photiou
    replied
    Maurice, i dont think it is a sign of the times, this is yet again, a certain group pushing it out there in order to make every one think its what everyone wants to see and therefore APPEARS to be a sihn of the times., in my view it is not what people want to see on screen or read about. As yet it isnt a movie but im sure it will be.
    whats next i wonder. James Bond, superman,batman, these characters need to be left as they were written for not turned upside down to prove a point gor a small group.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Newell
    replied
    Well his father did wear his underwear outside his pants. No more to be said.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Adams
    replied
    Trash!Superman,Superman,the man with the terrific muscles.Superman'Superman.his blood is just one big corpuscle! No sniffles no sneezes no germs no diseases.What a man .what a man what a mam!.......eH!

Leave a comment:

• Maurice Leakey
    replied
    It's a sign of the times, but is it welcome on the screen?

Leave a comment:

• Tom Photiou
    started a topic New Superman, Enough is Enough

New Superman, Enough is Enough

Well, i woke up to the news, confirmed, that the new DC Comic Superman, Jon Kent Son of Clark Kent is going to be bisexual. So we can see which way the films going to go. Oh dear!!!
    Jerry Siegel will be turning in his grave, yet again film goers, everything is being change to suit a few. Will anyone in the film world/comic world actually say no the this kind of pathetic nonsense? No doubt a film will follow and i for one will never watch it.
    I guess i ponders to todays Uni brainwashed generation.

Working...
X