Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackpool film collectors convention 2022 update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well what a weekend it turned out to be. a success we would like to think. some very nice comments have come in. i hope all who were able to attend enjoyed it all. the friday night showing of A STITCH IN TIME on 35mm proved very popular indeed with almost double the audience of last year. a very Big thank you goes out to Nigel Lister and Jim Cecil for all their hard work for this and the saturday daytime film shows. the saturday evening meal was again expertly organised by Adrian Winchester and David Watson plus the helpers with the raffle. some fabulous prizes. and of course our dear friend Shorty for the evenings film show. thank you to Ged Jones for freely giving his time on the sunday with his questions and answer session.and Bob Nicholls for doing the auction. we would also like to thank Eivind and Dominque for all the pictures they sent out to the forums. i am sure many went away on the sunday with some great purchases. and to the collectors who attended and the dealers a BIG thankyou for your support.you will be pleased to know we will have the dates for next years event shortly. from all the organisers. thank you.

Comment

It was splendid, seeing you all again made the time so wonderful. Very special mention to Paul, Simon, Mark, Adrian and David...Cheers mates, Shorty

Comment

Reelly enjoyed the projection and thank you for squeezing in the new S8 releases Mark.

Next year.my stall will only be new releases and some of my.projector modifications. Dont think we will have seen a new release table for a few decades.

It was a reelly magical event so thank you so much.

if you ever had ac award certificare for the best dressed stall i would nominate
        Classic Home Cinema for this year.

Comment

Great weekend was had by the five of us that travelled up. Bravo to all the organisers.

My son Ed left with some nice raffle prizes too

Comment

Thank you all for your comments. It makes it all worthwhile. next years dates coming soon. Paul.

Comment

Working...
            X