Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Douglas Meltzer View Post
    Jane,

Thank you for letting us know about your Dad. We've been so fortunate to have Maurice as a fellow member here since he joined the original version of this Forum back in 2007. As everyone has said, he is an integral part of the 8mm Forum and we can't wait for him to get better and to share his wisdom & experience again.
    Hello Douglas
    I will pass on your kind words. Thanks so much
    Jane

Comment

Originally posted by David Strelitz View Post
      Sending best wishes from Essex.
      Hoping he will be back here soon in good health.
      Hi David
      Thank you very much. Your words will cheer him up.
      Jane

Comment

Originally posted by Melvin England View Post
        I would like to second everything that has been written by everyone above.

Maurice is a human encyclopedia of every aspect of film knowledge both technical and viewing. His presence here makes it all worthwhile.
        Hi Melvin
        Thank you for your kind words. I'm sure Dad will be thrilled to read them.
        Jane

Comment

Originally posted by Joerg Polzfusz View Post
          I hope that your dad’s getting well soon!
          Guten abend Joerg
          Danke schoen und vielen danke
          Jane

Comment

Jane, your dad Maurice has a worldwide fan club which I am grateful to be part of. We are all looking forward to a speedy recovery and his return soon.

Comment

get well soon maurice, all though i don;t comment on here much
              i read all your good advice and store it for future referance, jane
              my very best wishes,

Comment

Get better soon Maurice.

Such a nice man I've met several times mainly at Group 9.5 events and enjoyed your company sitting next to you at the Gala Dinner for the 9.5 Liverpool International in 2016.

Graham

Comment

Maurice, you are a gentlemans gentleman. Always a kind word and helpful hand. Like Paul, I have never had the good pleasure of you face to face, but I have always enjoyed your posts and your helpful insights. Get better soon! Your in my prayers. Osi

Comment

Jane

All the best for your dad to make a speedy recovery.

Comment

Maurice's film knowledge is amazing and he has shared that knowledge and his experiences to help all of us on the form at one time or another. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery Maurice!

Comment

Dear Jane,

Pass on my good wishes to Maurice, we had a couple of trips down to Bristol last year and had a good chinwag each time, I hope he feels better soon

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Maurice.

Comment

Having only been a member of the forum for a couple of years, I feel that I have known Maurice all of my life. With your amazing encyclopedia like knowledge of everything film related.
                            Wishing you a speedy recovery.
                            Steve.
                            ​

Comment

Maurice,

I have communicated with Maurice on numerous occasions and he is unquestionably one of the finest gentleman I have contacted on this forum. His responses are always first class and his depth of knowledge on all things cine is legendary. Maurice I am very sorry to hear that you are unwell best wishes for a speedy recovery from a forum member who holds you in high regard.

Comment

Jane, I hope Maurice makes a speedy recovery, this forum is indeed indebted to him for his vast knowledge of all things cine related, an absolute mine of information and always happy to share it with members. Please make sure you pass these messages on , it will be a great tonic for him and help recovery.
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X