Maurice Leakey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ken Finch View Post
    Jane, please give my best wishes to Maurice for a speedy recovery. Although I only know him via the forum, here is a real treasure to all of us. He is also around the same age as me so we share a lot of lifetime experiences. Ken Finch.
    Hi Ken
    I certainly will. What lovely words, thank you.
    Jane

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Davey View Post
      Please pass on my best wishes to Maurice for a speedy recovery. Martin Davey.
      I certainly will.
      Thank you
      Jane

Comment

Prayers from Dad's 9.5mm film friends in Lancs. We are thinking of Maurice and the family. Xx

Comment

Jane, could you please continue to give us Forum brethren, (and sisterhood, we don't want to forget our ladies on here), updates on Maurice's "good" health (I will only assume good health), and recovery? Osi

Comment

God Bless Great Maurice, not only a devoted friend, also a true scholar to motion pictures, both in knowledge and content. Please convey my best to him,Jane..always speak very highly of him at Blackpool... Prayers, Shorty

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Caruso View Post
              God Bless Great Maurice, not only a devoted friend, also a true scholar to motion pictures, both in knowledge and content. Please convey my best to him,Jane..always speak very highly of him at Blackpool... Prayers, Shorty
              Hi Shorty
              God bless you for your lovely words and sentiment
              Jane

Comment

Originally posted by Osi Osgood View Post
                Jane, could you please continue to give us Forum brethren, (and sisterhood, we don't want to forget our ladies on here), updates on Maurice's "good" health (I will only assume good health), and recovery? Osi
                Hi yes of course. Unfortunately there's not much to report. I think he's been unwell for quite a few weeks. But - he refused to see a doctor. Eventually my sister had to insist on calling an ambulance. It's a slow, frustrating time for us all. Initially they thought he had a cancerous mass in his stomach; now they are unsure what it is. Initially he found swallowing food difficult. Thank goodness he's eating a bit more now.

There were a couple of days that I thought he'd lost his mind, which was terrifying. During this time his body was also really swollen.

The only definite thing I know is that his kidneys are weak.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. I met your Dad at one of the BFCC events in Ealing. We used to have many a telephone conversation before I moved house and lost contact numbers. I wish him well.

Comment

How many times have I read an answer from Maurice and marvelled at his knowledge and noted how he'd obviously gone out of his way to find information. He enriches the forum every time he posts. Get well soon Maurice....we all miss you....Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Michael O’Regan View Post
                      Sorry to hear this. I met your Dad at one of the BFCC events in Ealing. We used to have many a telephone conversation before I moved house and lost contact numbers. I wish him well.
                      Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Groves View Post
                        How many times have I read an answer from Maurice and marvelled at his knowledge and noted how he'd obviously gone out of his way to find information. He enriches the forum every time he posts. Get well soon Maurice....we all miss you....Dave
                        Hi Dave
                        Bless you for your lovely words, I have passed them on to Dad
                        Jane

Comment

Get well very soon Maurice! Your projector is waiting...

Comment

Sending well wishes and a speedy recovery from very hot and humid New York!

Comment

Originally posted by Philip Hamilton View Post
                              Get well very soon Maurice! Your projector is waiting...
                              I'll tell him 😊

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Rik View Post
                                Sending well wishes and a speedy recovery from very hot and humid New York!
                                Hi Alan
                                Phew! Thanks very much
                                Jane

Comment

Working...
                                X