8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » SUPER 8MM SOUND FILMS FOR SALE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SUPER 8MM SOUND FILMS FOR SALE
Brian Paul Cook
Film Handler

- posted August 05, 2011 03:02 PM      Profile for Brian Paul Cook     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi,
I have decided to put up for sale a few films from my collection. They are all Super 8mm Sound titles and are all in good condition and are accurately described here. My email is shadowranch@comcast.net if you are seriously interested and have any questions. Shipping is free. Delivery Confirmation is included. All orders will be handled ‘promptly and professionally’ and will be mailed via media mail within three to four business days after payment is received. I accept only Paypal using the above address for payment. I have been on the forum for awhile, mostly writing reviews, asking questions, and looking for films. I am an honest collector, give accurate descriptions, and have a 100% rating on Ebay. Thank you for looking. Brian Cook
I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR SOME FILMS IN SUPER 8MM SOUND and would consider trades… looking for Bela Lugosi serials and features (not Castle Films), especially MYSTERIOUS MR. WONG, S.O.S. COASTGUARD, and THE PHANTOM CREEPS. Also looking for early John Wayne (Lone Star) features, Ken Maynard features, and other early B-Westerns. Also looking for fifties sci-fi features.
INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS fifties classic full length feature in OB on 4x400 foot reels. OK image quality on a very rare and sought after title. There is some “source material” splotching that appears on reel three. I paid over $100 for it but am asking only $55. SOLD AND SHIPPED.
SUNSET TRAIL Hopalong Cassidy early feature… 4x400 foot reels in 4 plastic cases. Good print of the last appearance of Gabby Hayes as Hoppy’s sidekick. Very good western has Boyd masquerading as a dude from the East in order to round up the bad guys. $39.
IN OLD SANTA FE western classic Ken Maynard/Gene Autry feature… 4x400 foot reels in 4 plastic cases. Great B-Western with Gabby Hayes thrown in for added benefit. Print quality is OK and was purchased from Paul Foster Films where it was described as very good. It is in excellent shape and is a worthy addition to any western collection. $28.
SHERLOCK HOLMES FACES DEATH feature…4x400 foot reels in OB. Really nice print of one of the classic Holmes films with Basil Rathbone made in the forties. $46.ON HOLD
DEATH RIDES THE RANGE Ken Maynard 400 foot condensation in OB. Beautiful Durann print. $21.00.
EARTH VS THE FLYING SAUCERS 200 ft. Columbia condensation in OB. Excellent print in very good shape. Box in excellent shape as well. $19.00
INCREDIBLE SHRINKING MAN 400 ft. Castle condensation in EXC OB. Has a splice or two but is a good print, though not as sharp as some Castle cutdowns. Someone seems to have spliced in additional footage from the 200 foot version not included in this extended 400 foot version beginning after he kills the spider and containing the basement flooding sequence, his friend barely missing stepping on him in the drain and then continuing to his wife and friend driving away forever with the music building in intensity as if to signify the end. This short additional footage is lighter in contrast than the other footage so it is an obvious change. The 400 foot version then continues with him walking away from the spider and reciting the films ending dialogue about where worlds meet. Some may find this annoying and can cut it out, while others might be OK with it being in there. $18.00. SOLD
SUPERMAN CARTOON—THE BULLETEERS. A nice print of one of the best of the Fleischer animations, but the color has shifted. In OB Red Fox print. $11.00.SOLD AND SHIPPED
SUPERMAN CARTOON – The first in the series with the mad scientist and his bird threatening Metropolis with a destructive death ray. Niles print. Good print but color has shifted. $11.00.SOLD AND SHIPPED
BATTLE IN OUTER SPACE Columbia 200ft condensation in OB. Nice black and white print of color film… excellent shape both film and box. $17. See the review here on the forum.SOLD AND SHIPPED.
NIGHT OF THE BLOOD BEAST Gene Corman produced fifties sci-fi stars Ed Nelson, features a really bad looking monster and a man giving birth to alien babies. It is an excellent print in a very nice OB. $17. See review here on the forum.SOLD
DE DEUCE YOU SAY Warner Bros. clever cartoon takeoff on the Sherlock Holmes and Watson characters with Daffy Duck and Porky Pig in the leads. Nice print. 200 ft. reel. OB. RARE. $23
DEATH RIDES THE RANGE 400 ft. Ken Maynard condensed feature with Nazi villains. Really nice print. OB. $23
LONE RANGER TV---“QUICKSAND” good episode. 600 ft. in plastic box. Beautiful print. $53
LONE RANGER TV------“TWISTED TRACK” good episode. 600 ft. in plastic box. Beautiful print. $53
THE HURRICANE EXPRESS Ivy Films on 1-600 ft. reel in O.B. John Wayne stars in this action packed cut-down of the 12 chapter Mascot serial. Wayne jumps from trains, to trains, from cars to trains, and from airplanes while getting his acting chops down in this story of the wrecker who wears so many rubber masks you will find it impossible to guess his identity. Very nice print. $22

REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED ON ITEMS OVER $20 IN USA ONLY.

[ August 12, 2011, 10:42 AM: Message edited by: Brian Paul Cook ]

--------------------
Brian Paul Cook

|  IP: Logged

Gerald Santana
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 05, 2011 04:52 PM      Profile for Gerald Santana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Brian,
I'll take Invasion of the Body Snatchers and the two Superman cartoons please.

Will also send a PM with Bela Lugosi titles I may have.
Gerald

--------------------
http://lostandoutofprintfilms.blogspot.com/

Raymond Glaser
Master Film Handler

- posted August 05, 2011 05:39 PM      Profile for Raymond Glaser   Email Raymond Glaser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Brian - I sent you a PayPal payment for BATTLE IN OUTER SPACE - Thanks, Ray

Ilias Sifakis
Film Handler

- posted August 06, 2011 12:16 AM      Profile for Ilias Sifakis   Email Ilias Sifakis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ah Gerald...you beat me on that body snatcher [Razz]

Brian i'm sending you an email about the Shrinking Man...

thanks

Alexander Vandeputte
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 06, 2011 03:53 AM      Profile for Alexander Vandeputte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Brian,
If SHERLOCK HOLMES FACES DEATH is still there I'll take it.
My email: alexander(dot)vandeputte(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks!

Thomas Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted August 06, 2011 06:47 AM      Profile for Thomas Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello brian i have sent you an email in regards to trade
thanks---tom

--------------------
t.smith

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted August 06, 2011 01:39 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian

I'LL TAKE

SUPERMAN CARTOON—THE BULLETEERS. A nice print of one of the best of the Fleischer animations, but the color has shifted. In OB Red Fox print. $11.00

OOPS!! Didn't see that they were sold.
PATD

[ August 07, 2011, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Pasquale DAlessio ]

Austin Holcomb
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 06, 2011 04:38 PM      Profile for Austin Holcomb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
brian i sent you a pm and email about in old santa fe [Smile]

John Capazzo
Master Film Handler

- posted August 08, 2011 09:05 PM      Profile for John Capazzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brian, is Night of the Blood Beast still available? If so, I'll take it.

John

--------------------
"the image is about 30 feet ahead of us."

Thomas Smith
Master Film Handler

- posted August 21, 2011 06:03 AM      Profile for Thomas Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello brian sent you a email please can you let me know
thanks---tom [Wink]

--------------------
t.smith

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC