8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » WTB Keaton Shorts & Features

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB Keaton Shorts & Features
Gerald Santana
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 27, 2019 11:54 AM      Profile for Gerald Santana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy folks,

Long time no talk?

Simply searching for short subjects or features starring Buster Keaton.

Anything you have available right away please, let me know.

Commercials, one or two reelers, tv shows or features.

Only looking for 16mm format.

Thanks in advance!

--------------------
http://lostandoutofprintfilms.blogspot.com/

|  IP: Logged

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted September 27, 2019 01:04 PM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy Gerald!!! So glad to hear from you and that you are still into film. I see you have relocated out of California. I'm a previous Oregonian myself a little north of you in the Mt. Hood area. Don't be a stranger. Hope you check in more often [Smile] .

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

Gerald Santana
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 30, 2019 11:04 AM      Profile for Gerald Santana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Janice!

Great to see you are still on the board here. I've been dealing less with 8mm but, still have a little bit of it left. I plan to sell that through when I get around to it and at that time, I think I'll be more active here again. It was a pain and expensive having to move my 16mm collection back and forth but, I finally have the archive with me...at home again. It was piled up in storage for years.

In the meantime, still looking to add to the stock pile with Buster Keaton material that I foolishly sold before moving. Had I known that I would move to the town where The General (and Animal House) was filmed, I would have kept those prints! [Roll Eyes]

Anyone out there looking to let go of some short subjects, please keep me in mind.

Best regards

--------------------
http://lostandoutofprintfilms.blogspot.com/

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC