8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 16mm equipment for sale/trade   » 16mm Reels, Cans and Cases F/S

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 16mm Reels, Cans and Cases F/S
Gerald Santana
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 09, 2014 04:49 PM      Profile for Gerald Santana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Folks,

I'm cleaning out a large closet full of metal and plastic reels and cases of all sizes up to 1200'. There are cans and cases for up to 1600' but, unfortunately, no reels of that size.

There are too many to count but, I'll start clearing them out here for $3 a piece while supplies last. Once again folks, 400' - 1200' metal and plastic reels and cases plus many 1600' cans -- only $3 a piece for a set!

Send me a message with reel and case of your choice.

Many thanks in advance!

--------------------
http://lostandoutofprintfilms.blogspot.com/

|  IP: Logged

Gerald Santana
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 29, 2014 07:05 PM      Profile for Gerald Santana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now $1 a piece for cans and reels up to 1200', $2 for a set...

1600' and 2300' cans are now $2 each.

--------------------
http://lostandoutofprintfilms.blogspot.com/

Bill Shenette
Film Handler

- posted December 30, 2014 07:52 AM      Profile for Bill Shenette   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Shenette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I need a set of the 1200 * 2300 Please.
please email me message me
Much appreciated

--------------------
Live life to the fullest each and every day. You never know when you will be called home to Glory.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC