Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jurassic Park 600 foot digest now waiting for you .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think it makes sense to funnel some prints directly to the EU countries or UK once stripped.

So we could avoid the import duites and fees etc and to the USA and then back to the EU or UK post costs etc, well before the end of 2020 in the UK, anywhere in the EU though anytime.

And set up some recording possibilities in the UK, or EU.

Lee might be our man for that in the UK, and there are other handy chaps too ?

Or are they being recorded already in the EU when stripped ?

There must be a way to get that going this way to make the release more affordbale, this side, so more copies are bought etc.

The £1 is in the absolute doldrums against the $ or the Euro.

All good for the Hobby if this can be done.

Best Mark.

Comment

My order is in, thank you, David.

Comment

Ordered! what a thrill it is to be able to buy a new super 8 digest in this day and age! Good luck with your sales David! well done!

Comment

Hello! How much is it for Germany? If it‘s printed in Berlin, I would be able to pick it up directly at the lab (Andec?). So no postal and tax would be added...

best, Joachim

Comment

Hi Joachim, do you think yourself or any Berlin collectors could help facilitate prints going straight to the EU or UK from there.

Or it might need to be ne straight from Italy post striping ?

Must be an easy way to cut out some of the extra costs this way David ? Be good.

Best Mark.

Comment

Mark and Joachim , thanks for your interest and concern . Currently there is a deal being negotiated with an interested party in the U.K. for sound recording and local shipping throughout the U.K. and Europe .
              And F.Y.I. - Andec will not be involved and will only deal directly with the releaser of these prints ( myself ) .

ALSO : The current prices quoted for BOTH digests will increase on September 1 , 2020 , so I suggest if you are interested in getting them , do it before that date to avoid a higher cost .
              As usual , THANK YOU to all who have taken an interest in seeing this project through !
              YOUR SUPPORT will ensure FUTURE RELEASES OCCUR !!

Comment

Dear David, thank you so much for your kind reply. I really appreciate what you’re doing, it’s fantastic that you produce new prints. Great!

Comment

Here is my own custom created film box for JURASSIC PARK . If you get the digest , be creative...like me .. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7468.JPG
Views:	527
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	15487
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7469.JPG
Views:	456
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	15488

Comment

For me this is the most significant digest having a pile of great memories going to see it at the multiplex cinema walking out buying another ticket then taking the same seat to watch the feature again. A ground breaking film in so many ways.

I cant wait to watch this big reel in our home super 8 cinema wonderful and well done David, I know you have given this project your all.

Comment

JP is a really good movie and I can sit and watch it most anytime. It's amazing how you can trim this down to less than 30 minutes and get all the great action in there. thanks for the description.

Comment

Thanks Lee & Philip .
                        But , it's not ALL the action . Just some of the BEST !!
                        Did you know you can also own a copy of this magnificent digest SILENT ??
                        YES , you can obtain a print WITHOUT a soundtrack recorded on it for 245.00 USD ( check or Money Order USA & Canada buyers )
                        (256.00 USD Paypal - USA & Canada buyers ) ( 315.45 USD U.K. Paypal orders )
                        See ordering instructions at the beginning of this thread .

Comment

All set as well 👴 Unbelievably JP is being shown in a VIP lounge locally today Ticket please!

Back in from the Cinema and JP on the big screen. A beautiful presentation and the staff were really lovely looking after us with service to our reclining seats.
                          Our first visit to the cinema this year and how great it was to be back.
                          I liked the new welcome back sequences on screen with a wealth of old and new film clips.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC05072.JPG Views:	0 Size:	107.4 KB ID:	15557
                          Last edited by Lee Mannering; August 23, 2020, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Beautiful Lee....But check this out -https://thereelimage.jimdofree.com/

Comment

[QUOTE=David Baker:- Currently there is a deal being negotiated with an interested party in the U.K. for sound recording and local shipping throughout the U.K.[/QUOTE]

I am pleased to learn that Phil Sheard of Classic Home Movies is the "interested party". Although I am not sure if he will be responsible for the sound recording.

Maurice

Comment

Maurice to update you on that thread- An " interested party " is working with me to not only ship in the U.K. and Europe , but also do the sound recording on the prints . Negotiations have not been finalizes yet . Stay tuned !

Comment

Working...
                                X