No announcement yet.

Halloween WTB (how rare is it on S8?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patience is a virtue. You will find it with due diligence. I found one on Ebay's German site. The print was in Deutsch but that didn't matter as I am able to re-record from DVD /Bluray source. It was a pretty penny too. Ricky Daniels is right, with focus set to perfection on both the projector and Anamorphic lens, there are several scenes that look a wee bit soft. However screening it to those who don't collect never a mention! They were as frightened as the first time they saw it in the Cinema! This one is a definite Classic, and is worth pursuing. Best of luck Lincoln!

Comment

Halloween for you, is like my eternal search for a good color (without color treatment) print of the Life and Times of Grizzly Adams for me! I look forward to you finding it!

Comment

Half the fun is always the hunt! Life with Super 8 is exciting when you’re always on a scavenger hunt that you’ll never know when it will end.

Comment

Howdy friends! I thought it a reasonable amount of time to say i'm still on the hunt for Halloween (S8)! I hope you're all well since I've been somewhat inactive as of late.

Comment

I'm betting that the next reel chance will be at this year's Halloween, but you never know, you might luck out before then!

Comment

Working...
            X