No announcement yet.

Jurrasic Park for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Second Hand JURASSIC PARK 1993 SUPER 8mm 600' is only $225, only problem is you cant Contact the Seller, and they wont send overseas, US only.

Comment

I just saw that this morning as well. I think the seller saw that the other one sold for, I think, 203.00 dollars. Well, it makes sense that you 'watch the game closely'

Comment

Well , film sleuths , time's up !

The prints of JURASSIC PARK that are / were offered on eBay are LAB REJECTS . That is , they had minor " glitches " , but are still very good and VERY presentable and even collectible . I own one myself . The one that is currently on eBay , as a buy it now , will be removed 12-25-20 ( if not sold ) and offered to 8MM Forum members , in USA , UK and Europe .

Interested ? Stay tuned !

Comment

David
          That's an honest comment.
          I look forward to the arrival of my new pristine copy.

Maurice

Comment

You will enjoy it Maurice. It's a shame we no longer see 16mm new prints my last being Abbott Costello and 9.5 sound Titanic on larger formats, quite beautiful thanks two dependable entrepreneurs..just like David!

Comment

Sorry Shmoes....IT SOLD !

....and so ends the mystery of the damaged , frame scratched beautiful color / booming sound print .....
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7804.JPG
Views:	229
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	23902

Comment

What is a "shmoe"? I'm only curious, as I have heard it on the forum recently. I don't keep up on modern lingo. I do remember a cartoon character from the 70's called this and, I think there were some people called "shmoes" in comedies, kind of like "shmucks", but I am sure that this isn't the meaning behind it.

Comment

I'd say "schmoe" is kind of a politer way of saying "schmuck", and it's not very recent. I seem to remember it back to when I was a little kid!

"Schmuck" is kind of interesting too. In German it means "Jewelry", yet in Yiddish it's a lot closer to "the Family Jewels" !

Comment

I'm familiar with the term "Joe Shmoe", which is another way of referring to the "average Joe", as in "A wealthy prominent person could get away with that but Joe Shmoe would go straight to jail."

Comment

Working...
                    X