Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great, Pierre!

Comment

I would add my own set up, a nod to an ABC cinema interior but do not have the knowledge to post pictures. However, it can be seen on one of Keith Wiltons "Armchair Odeons" DVDs as he filmed it some years ago. Needless to say some of the equipment has changed since then and the collection of films and etc. have been breeding rapidly, to the extent that I am now disposing of stuff because of my age and running out of space!! Ken Finch

Comment

Well after 10 months of living in my new house I finally found furniture for my cine projection room. Out with the old patio chairs and in with two new power reclining sofas.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210723_181127447.jpg Views:	0 Size:	153.4 KB ID:	38872 Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210723_181153494.jpg Views:	0 Size:	166.7 KB ID:	38873

I also added a new sound bar and subwoofer. It works really well with my digital projector and I am working on incorporating it with the film projectors. I need some kind of switcher to control the device input into the sound bar.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210723_203848675.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	38875

​​​​​​​
        Attached Files

Comment

That looks great, Janice!

Next: stereo coffee tables! (one right, one left)

Comment

Brilliant Janice, nicely set up.

Comment

Janice, your new screening room looks great, and those powered reclining sofa's look so comfortable and inviting. Looks like your all set for many great reel movie showings! Well done!

Comment

Working...
              X