No announcement yet.

Just Joined The 1.5 Million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see in the news they are worried about Post Vaccine complacency.

Myself I will be acting as if I am maybe Asymptomatic with the vaccine hiding the status.

So whatever I`ll still be a good way off and mostly in a mask.

The Crazy thing is they are also talking up holidays this year, absolutely bonkers.

We need a heads down and enjoy your local walks and things on a much smaller level year.

People also amaze me as our quality of life under sort of lockdown is still way beyond so many peoples before anyway.

They often talk about the war years in terms of covid but that generation would be aghast at the selfish and heartless goings on these days.

I see we are currently at the top of all countries in numbers terms here sadly.

Best Mark.

Comment

Talking about face masks which I'm sure none of us are enjoying.
      Air quality: Anyone else with a light coloured face mask noticing the discolouration one the outside of a mask. Shows what poor quality air we are inhaling and I wash our masks once a week.

Comment

Ideally face masks must be fresh and clean every time you leave house and wear it. Reusing a mask or not cleaning it means it is totally ineffective and likely to be contaminated either with bacteria or possibly even COVID. The discolouration of the mask would be confirmation of the issue.

Mike

Comment

I do reuse my FFP2 ones a few times but don`t wear them long and put them away for a few days between each use, 3 or so on a rota.

I wear the usual paper ones when driving, and throw a few more out though.

There are some very cheap ones about that are not so great.

I bought my first Very good quality usual paper type ones at the start of February when still £3 a box for 50.

Still have some left as did buy quite a few boxes.

The UK really needs to get a grip re when out and whap one on except in open countryside. Even then give people a wide berth.

Even outside 2M is still a risk. More so with the new UK variant.

Best Mark.
          Last edited by Mark Todd; January 19, 2021, 05:50 PM.

Comment

A bit of cheer up news.
            Odeon Cinemas in UK are opening doors to help with the rollout of vaccination. Dont you think that is wonderful a film venue helping protect its audience.
            Well done Odeon.

Comment

Well things are moving fast here in London. I got a text message from my doctor's surgery today and am now booked in for my first jab tomorrow afternoon. My neighbour got hers yesterday and an elderly relative in a care home should have got it today.

It will be good to join the now about 5-6 million.

Comment

Working...
              X