No announcement yet.

Funny Stuff - Please share jokes/cartoons/puns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A paper written by a prominent psychology researcher is currently under close scrutiny because the supporting data was faked.

The subject of the paper was (-wait for it!.....) dishonesty!

https://www.science.org/content/arti...sty-researcher

This is actually a real thing: You can't make this kind of stuff up!
    (-although I'm relieved I didn't read this early in April.)

Comment

• Guy is visiting his girlfriends parents for the first time and is a bit nervous, which migrates to his stomach and creates some serious gas. He is relieved to see that the parents have a dog named Bingo. He calls the dog over and at the same time releases a nasty fart. The smell wafts over to the father who yells, “Bingo!” The guy thinks, phew, got away with it.

They all sit down to dinner, which includes corn beef and cabbage, which gets his sphincter going again, so he calls over the dog and drops another bomb. The smell again wafts over to the father who yells “Bingo!!”

After dinner they have coffee in the sitting room, and the coffee wreaks havoc on his stomach, and he feels another heat seeking missile ready to exit his anus, so he calls the dog over, and drops a vicious stenchbomb. Once again the smell wafts over to the father, who yells, “Bingo!! Get away from that guy before he shits all over you!”

Comment

• This is genuine!

Seen today on the fence of some tennis courts in the center of Matlock, Derbyshire, UK. ( I am not sure it has the same double entendre meaning elsewhere, but our UK colleagues should find it amusing)!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210913_154732.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	196.3 KB
ID:	42489

Comment

• Reminds me of a local Council one, a flatbed truck with various enlarged models of litter with the slogan "Don't Drop 'em"!!!

Comment

• Comment

• As you know there is a trend to eat different meats these days - Kangaroo, Ostrich, Crocodile, Emu and many others. Well I was tempted to try Pelican - it was very nice - but the bill was huge!😜

Comment

• Berkeley Schnauzers!

Click image for larger version  Name:	SCHNAUZER GIF.gif Views:	0 Size:	32.6 KB ID:	42577

This is actually an animated GIF. Can you upload animated gifs to the forum?

Comment

• Man applying for job as a lumberjack, is asked " so where were you last employed" . "The Sahara Desert " he replies. " That's ridiculous! there are no trees there" , " not any more! " says the man.
                  John

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Did you hear about the young lady who swerved to avoid a child, and fell off the sofa !
                            John

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	AA185CA8-9DD5-4487-A567-6A1008876C8E.jpeg
Views:	235
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	42761

Comment

• All the above very enjoyable especially the last one. I can't help think of our dear Dom travelling to the UK later this year. But thing are easing.

Been to dentist after 2020 car accident, covid and cancelled appointments. Need a little work having finally seen the engineer and had to laugh when he said... We can leave it a few weeks. Its only been nearly 2 year!
                                Ha

Comment

Working...
                                X