No announcement yet.

Your Today in Pictures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• told the grandkids I am going to buy the "Moon" .
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8576_Drinking-beer-on-the-moon.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	264.4 KB
ID:	52598

Comment

• Some people might think that when you retire life is easy, not so, always something to do today I took a photo of our lawn mower after cutting the sort of dried up grass around the place. I have to admit I give it a hard time, but after 10 years I did change the spark plug of late ...poor old thing, but it does keep going which in itself is amazing

Name:	P1220981.JPG
Views:	238
Size:	332.1 KB
ID:	52698

Name:	P1220982.JPG
Views:	227
Size:	328.1 KB
ID:	52699

Comment

• Graham!

I salute your Duct Tape! (Duct tape and Ty-Wraps hold the World together!)

My own lawnmower is in deep hibernation right now: de-fueled and consigned to the shed. I have not seen it in person since the beginning of December.

The snow blower is in the garage and stands ready for action: we are expecting as much as a foot of snow this weekend!

Comment

• Well done Graham, and well said Steve!

Name:	duct-tape-vs-wd40.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	52752

Comment

• Wellllll....
            Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_GrillSnow.jpg Views:	0 Size:	63.2 KB ID:	52858

The good news is we barbecued the steaks last night!

(Now, about riding the bike today...)

Comment

• Could you ship some of that down to Florida Steve - I haven't seen snow in over 20 years and I really miss it.

Comment

• Hi Paul,

I would if I could, but we'd have to refrigerate it!
                -for now, this is the best I can do!
                Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnailIJan29th2022.jpg Views:	0 Size:	97.5 KB ID:	52866

Back when I worked at a company that had a Mexican factory, some of my friends from there came to work with us a couple of weeks. One of them said to me "I want to see some snow! My Mom told me about it, but I've never seen any."

-They went home just before Thanksgiving. (-too early)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	E9470393-B97C-4DB9-8951-B438465CB258.jpeg
Views:	221
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	52954

Comment

• Here's a couple of 'bathing beauties'!

Comment

• Comment

• And an interesting cloud formation...

Comment

• Comment

• Ali that cloud formation reminded me of this brilliant Grey Goose ad

Nice photo Steve but boy that looks cold.
                            Last edited by Graham Ritchie; January 31, 2022, 01:49 PM. Reason: https://youtu.be/4EaZlHKm3Io

Comment

• When I saw Ed flow chart it made me a bit, so took a photo of this well used product on the shelf , between duct tape and WD-40 who really needs anything else?. .
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	P1220985.JPG Views:	0 Size:	164.3 KB ID:	53203
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	P1220988.JPG Views:	0 Size:	94.2 KB ID:	53204

Comment

• Great ad Graham - and an old Citroen and Saab there too!

I serve the odd 'Grey Goose' in the pub up here 🙂

Comment

Working...
                                X