Your Today in Pictures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee,

The sheep in the middle is wondering where your smit marking is. I see they have a lovely blue streak.

Comment

• I just had to take this one last night of a favorite episode of mine from "Lost In Space" That TV series was one of only a few, I ever watched back in the 1960s, never watched much TV back then, but "Lost In Space" was one. Its great to be able to project it through a video projector these days compared to the we rental B/W tv we had way back then.

The series continued as re-runs in Australia for many many years, and to date still has a strong following out this way
      Click image for larger version

Name:	P1210952.JPG
Views:	340
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	48186

Comment

• I actually know someone who has a 35mm print of "The War Of The Robots" episode. I never really cared for the series, it was always too goofy especially after it went to color, but this is probably (for me) the best episode after the 2 part premier.

Comment

• Made a nice homemade batch of Boston Creme Cupcake today!

Comment

• Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_IMG_3737.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.3 KB ID:	48659

Last night was Advent Vespers from the Chapel at my son's college in Indiana: Choirs, orchestras, bell choirs and readings from the Christmas narratives.

Because it was special, we decided to stream it at home and I plumbed it into my VP and audio mixer. Being that Steven was operating the live-stream and the speakers up by the screen were once my Dad's, we are calling this an inter-generational (-and inter time-zone) production!
              Click image for larger version  Name:	thumbnail_IMG_3735.jpg Views:	0 Size:	49.8 KB ID:	48660

Comment

• Enjoyed a short seasonal break firstly calling at dear Derek Simmond's resting place in the West Midlands to place some winter foliage on the tree. We try to go twice a year bringing back lots of memories..
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Christmas Derek 2021.jpg Views:	0 Size:	156.0 KB ID:	48742

Enjoyed a treat on the Santa North Pole illuminated steam train which was a great evening for us both travelling through the countryside. Well it felt a bit like the North Pole outside.

Name:	North pole.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	48743

Comment

• Tried my hand at making Mincemeat Pie for the first time! Click image for larger version

Name:	472B0159-6510-4941-85C6-2BA6C5EEFD66.jpeg
Views:	271
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	48822 Click image for larger version

Name:	CA1279AE-BC63-4BD2-8DF1-984C2CCF9DBC.jpeg
Views:	266
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	48823 Click image for larger version

Name:	82DD7E65-1780-4E1C-BFE1-060C20D177E8.jpeg
Views:	265
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	48824

Comment

• Comment

• Storm Barra made land on Bute today immediately shutting the ferries down which means I'm stranded - which suits me fine 😉....

Comment

• Comment

• I was hoping to watch a 4x 400' film I purchased at Blackpool, but once I got it out of the box, it became very clear it needed a good clean. So off to work I went with my scrubbing brush and soap (!!!!!!) well, a clean cloth and Cresclean actually, and all four reels now treated. Before viewing, I was going to leave them outside in the back garden for a day to freshen up and get some air to them. As rain was forecast, I decided an open window from my Man Cave would suffice, Hence.......

Name:	20211213_111506 (2).jpg
Views:	247
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	49285

Comment

• A damaged theater in Mayfield Kentucky, USA after the tornados 200 mile long path of destruction last Saturday.

Name:	A damaged theater is seen in Mayfield midwest-weather-knetucky-1211.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	49289

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Gordon View Post
                              A damaged theater in Mayfield Kentucky, USA after the tornados 200 mile long path of destruction last Saturday.

Name:	A damaged theater is seen in Mayfield midwest-weather-knetucky-1211.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	49289
                              Hurts my Kentucky heart to see all the tragedy from this awful storm.

Comment

• Wow! That's significantly worse than what we had over here last week with Barra! 😯

Comment

Working...
                                X