Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Caesar Edward G Robinson 1931 IE Print

Comment

• Ignited the Eumig HID projector enjoying some smashing railway films. Watched many but one recent arrival I have never seen before
      COMING HOME a 200ft col film of when the Flying Scotsman was dragged back from the USA more or less derelict as documented. I filmed some of the rebuild here a few years ago and got to chat to a chap who watched a wheel fall off when it came home, a very tiered and overworked loco.
      Anyway, a great release and we ended with OH MR PORTER the Will Hay classic.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Scotty.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	25028

Name:	Scotty2.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	25027

Comment

• Mr Hur (3x4 format) Digest

Comment

• Carry on Camping 400ft. Never fails to make us smile and a great edit.
          Finished with a quick scope ride on Blackpool Roller coaster on the wooden lines. Amazing really.

Comment

• Another good moment with a silent film : A Desert Wooing. A standard/regular 8 copy. I used a 1.3 13/25 lens (taken from another projector), instead if the original 1.4 15/25 and the difference was noticeable : brighter picture (although there is only 0.1 difference) and, as expected, bigger.

Comment

• To carry on with the Elvis theme after watching Easy Come Easy Go on 16mm ,I dug out the 400ft cutdown of Paradise Hawaiian Style and 2x600 of Viva Las Vegas, Happy 86th Birthday to the King, Mark

Comment

• „The Prince and the Pauper“ from Walt Disney in wonderful colors and outstanding Derann quality.

Comment

• TRUE LIES...! What a digest...! The best scenes are included (okay, the scenes with the horse is missing😉) and make this a great 45-minutes CinemaScope pleasure.
                  Super sharp image, colorful and steady!
                  Super-8-screening at its very best on the big screen!

Comment

• I think the horse scene in part is in the trailer Derann released.

Comment

• Oh; I didn’t know that a Derann trailer existed. Maybe I can find it.
                      Thank You, Brian

Comment

• Made up a new Scope trailer reel also using a few day-sets I found after the new year tidy up as you do.

Name:	a kelly.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	25472

Name:	a can.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	25473

Name:	a sound.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	25474

Name:	a big dip.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	25475

Anyone going to guess what the first film was?

Also Can Can, Sound of Music and The Big Dipper. 9 minutes and 45 seconds.

Comment

• I forgot to add that the trailer to True Lies is flat not 'scope.

Comment

• Worth putting it into Stereo Oliver makes a difference.

DUCK DOCTOR 1952 Tom and Jerry. My wife loves this cute and funny cartoon which we watched twice over.

Name:	duck.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	25550

Comment

• Last night was The Private Lives of Elizabeth and Essex 3x400' on my Bauer T610 stereo - a fair amount of fade that actually makes it look a bit like a Sepia print and I found it perfectly watchable 😊

Comment

• "Yongary, monster from the Deep", 200ft B&W sound followed by Tom & Jerry "Putting on the Cat" and "Triplet Trouble2 and ending with the trailers for "Son of Frankenstein & Ghost of Frankenstein".

Comment

Working...
                                X